In this presentation to members of Alberta Society of Artists on How to Get Your Art Found Online, Kim will provide you with the information and tools you need to create a strong website and how to leverage a blog and social media to build a following and open doors to a world of exhibition opportunities.
Presentation Description: How to Get Your Art Found Online
In this informational workshop; you won’t be learning how to build a website for your art. What you will learn is everything you need to know on how to get one.
- Using a blog for your website and no you don’t have to blog (sounds counter intuitive; I’ll explain)
- What pages are an absolute must on any artist site
- What content needs to be on those pages?
- How to organize your image portfolios
- Selecting a proper domain name for your art site
The How to Get Your Art Found Online workshop is setup for group participation; ask me anything you want to know about putting your art online.
Date: December 1, 2012 right after the general meeting