All Artbiz WordPress themes for artists use the popular NextGeneration Gallery. NextGen Gallery Options include:
- automatic thumbnail creation
- ability to crop a new thumbnail
- move or copy images from one gallery to another
- change the order images appear via drag and drop
- exclude images with out having to delete them
- watermarking available for copyrighting your images
- re-size your images
Currently there are 2 different ways to present your images with NextGen Gallery. Below are demos of each and a brief description.
You can set the size of your default thumbnails and image size in NextGen Gallery. The full size image comes up when you click on the thumb, with navigation to the next and previous. Enjoy the art of some Artbiz clients while you test this gallery by clicking a thumbnail image below. The thumbnail can be any size you want and you choose to show the thumb with a caption as shown or not.
Thumbnails and images are on the same page.
The thumbs can be either at the top, bottom, right or left, of the main image. The background color will be changed to suit your site.
To get the most out of NextGen Gallery have a look at WordPress for Artists