All websites need hosting for their site files. Artbiz provides Artist Website Hosting in the cloud.
Our hosting has the best technical support that I have ever had, so you can rest assured that Artbiz is backed by people in the know.
The problem for artists is that standard host providers do not automatically upgrade third party programs like WordPress; you have to know how to do this yourself.
Not so with Artbiz Hosting: By hosting your site with Artbiz, your site will be automatically upgraded when new program releases become available.
- Included in the annual fee:
- email support
- online tutorials
- access to our private Facebook group
- upgrades as outline below…
- Core Updates are major application updates to WordPress. Often these upgrades are security related and are important to maintain. Artbiz ensures that the core updates are compatible with each and every one of the plugins. If a plugin needs to be replaced we will do that and provide you with the details.
- Plugin Updates are things like your Contact form, SEO (important for your sites rankings in Google etc), Gallery etc. From time to time the developers of these plugins provide updates that increase functionality, fix bugs and enhance security. While these appear to be simple updates Artbiz still tests them to ensure they still do what they say they will.
- Email Support for the life of your hosting with full access to the WordPress for Artists Tutorial site and our private Facebook Group.
Your WordPress Website Hosting is $155.00 paid annually. You can choose to host your site with Artbiz and we will keep your WordPress installation current. Please note that this is installation of WordPress only and does not include having your site set up Artbiz Style.
AND WE WILL MOVE YOUR SITE FOR FREE
Already have WordPress website hosting and WordPress installed but need help upgrading WordPress? Subscribe to our Upgrade Service.
To pay for your hosting please use the Canadian or USA link below PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal, just click the link on the next page to use your Debit or Credit card.
All our payments are currently handled by PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account to complete a payment however. During the checkout for a purchase, upgrade or renewal transaction, you will be brought to PayPal’s website to complete your payment.
On their website, you will be presented with a PayPal login screen. Feel free to log-in to your PayPal account if you have one as this will usually speed up the process. If you do not have a PayPal account you will need to click the small link that reads something like “Click here to pay by credit card” or “Click here to pay without logging in”. You will then be required to fill out a standard credit card payment page. Once completed, you will be returned to our website for time line information.