These three quick step lists should help you remember how to do the common tasks required to create and link NextGen Gallery.
Create and link a gallery to a page
- Create the gallery and upload your images
- Inside the gallery’s top task pane click the button that says add page.
- Go to Appearance > Menus and add the new page to the menu and save.
If you want the new gallery to also appear in the album
- Go to Gallery > Album
- Select the album from the drop down menu
- Drag and drop the new gallery into the album and save.
If you want to add a gallery to an existing page or post
- Open the page or post in the editor
- Place your cursor in the editor where you want the galley to appear
- Using the “Add Gallery” icon on the top row in the editor select the gallery you want from the drop down menu and insert, then update your page.