One of the keys to a successful blog is consistency. If you’re anything like me you produce a number of articles in one sitting (or two). Well you can’t publish them all at once but you can schedule WordPress posts to auto publish.
Reasons why you may want to schedule your posts to publish automatically on the dates and times you choose.
1. You’re going on vacation.
2. You much rather be in your studio knowing your blog is taken care of (to a point, see below).
3. An unforeseen event happens and you forgot to publish your post but your email was scheduled and now your link to the post is broken.
Here is how to schedule WordPress posts to auto publish in 3 easy steps.
1. While your post is in “draft” stage and before you actually click the big blue publish button, click the edit link next to the “publish immediately” text. The schedule form will appear.
2. Select a month from the drop down menu and then enter your date and time, even the year. The time is in the 24 hour military clock. For example, if you want to publish at 7:00 in the evening you enter 19:00.
3. Click the Schedule button and you’re done.
Now that you have scheduled your WordPress posts to auto publish don’t forget that you still have to check in and reply to comments.
Tweet this automatically:
Scheduling WordPress Posts to Auto Publish Click to Tweet
Save time by scheduling WordPress auto publish posts Click to Tweet
Go on vacation knowing your WordPress posts will auto publish Click to Tweet